AMH Legal Consulting Corporation
AMH Corporation is one of the legal consulting and law firm emerging in the sky in Egypt and the Arab world, and that after it was transferred from his law office to a company
Provides legal advice and provides all legal services to its clients through its main office or through its partners and those located throughout the Arab Republic of Egypt
Founding partner and head of the real estate investment department
Bachelor of Laws – Cairo University
- Skilled corporate lawyer with a years’ long track record of working for a variety of businesses. Extensive knowledge of laws surrounding start-up businesses and mergers. In addition to the Professional practice in Egyptian commercial and civil law
- Assistant Counsel, Worked with senior lawyers to determine probable outcomes of cases, -Intricate understanding of business law at both the state and national level, Strong interpersonal skills to build bonds with clients so they continue hiring law firm’s services for years to come -Ability to network and develop connections while at conferences.
Founding partner and head of litigation
Bachelor of Laws – Cairo University
– Bachelor of Laws -Cairo University, 2001, “with good grade”
– Master of Public Law -Cairo University, 2003, “with good grade”
– PhD Researcher -Civil Law -Cairo University
– Intensive General Course to Preparation of Arab International Arbitrators, 2011, Cairo University
– English: Excellent TOEFL test-Center for Foreign Languages and Translation –Faculty of Arts –Cairo University, 2018
I am honored by Faculty of Law –Cairo University –top master students-Islamic law, 2004, in honoring ceremony of top students at the university level in the presence of distinguished professors:
- Dr. Ahmed Fathy Sorour, Professor of Criminal Law
- Dr. Ahmed El-Sayed El-Sawy -Professor of Civil and Commercial Procedure Law
- Dr. Jaber Gad Nassar, Professor of Administrative and Constitutional Law
- Dr. / Yahya El-Gamal, Professor of Administrative and Constitutional Law
- Dr. Najib Al-Hilali, President of Cairo University
Bachelor of Sharia & Law, Al Azhar University
– Bachelor of Sharia & Law, Al Azhar University
– Completed a Training Course on International Arbitration
– Accredited Patents & Trademark Agent in Egypt
– Holder of a Patents Certificate from the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
– Holder of WIPO certificate following a training course on the Egyptian Intellectual Property Law.
– Completed a WIPO Distance Learning course on: “Copyrights and Related Rights”
– Completed a WIPO Distance Learning course on: “Trademarks”
– Member of the International Law Association, Egypt.
– My Legal works include:
- A book entitled: “Copyright & Related Rights – Comparative Study of the Egyptian and GCC Legislation’s.
- A book entitled: “Trademarks, Comparative Study of the Egyptian Trademarks Law and GCC Standard Trademarks Law.
- A book entitled: “Patents and Benefit Models Under the Egyptian Legislation”
– Practicing law in major law firms until the foundations of AMH.
– Provide legal opinions on matters related to the Commercial, Administrative, Civil, Intellectual Property and Corporate Laws.
– Prepare, edit and draft all types of contracts in the Arabic Language
– Prepare, edit and draft legal statements of claim (writs of summons).
– Attend, appear and plead before courts of all degrees.
Our values and principles
AMH Legal Consulting and Law Firm tested on the achievements of its members and their proven track record and expertise, on ambition and ambition. The partners aspire to make AMH one of the best companies in the region, based on a shared vision of the founding partners or their partners in Egypt where our company is distinguished by adherence Strict with a set of uncompromising values and principles that define our identity and our professional culture. We also take pride in being cost-effective and time-efficient. This is reinforced by forming a dedicated team for each client that includes attorneys whom we believe will be most appropriate to advise each specific client.